How to “land” your clients successfully!
A common mistake that some companies make when sending newsletters including links or they promote themselves through ads online is to send the potential client into their website instead of direct them to a specific landing page with a call to action.
What is a Landing Page?
It is where you have the opportunity to win customers through a targeted message, to a targeted audience.
A Landing page is basically a web page which should respect the visual identity of your brand, but is separated from the site.
On this page you should always look at things from the customer’s perspective: what are his needs and problems and how you can solve them. The Landing page has a pragmatic purpose, it is always oriented for conversion.
It is said that in online you have only five seconds available to create a good impression. This principle is essential and we need to take into account when we set a landing page in terms of design and content.
For a remarkable Landing Page you should consider the followings:
- A convincing title
- Strongly concentrate on showing the benefits
- Call to Action with a strategic location
- Clear, concise and valuable messages
- Easy to read text, organised and spacious
- Content is good to be as a single action and offer
- Social proofs and testimonials
- Highlighting text with bullets, arrows to show better what’s important
- Eloquent pictures
- Order form / registration should be easy to do it without having too much useless information just what the client needs to contact you
- Don’t include link’s from other pages because you may lose the client
Ask now about a professional Landing Page!
We create online beauty!
We received a lot of questions in the past about our motto: why “We Create Online Beauty”
It’s a motto that we chosen after a brainstorming made with the entire team. What we are doing, what is our history, what is our background, our client testimonies, what are clients talk about, where are we going and how we became professionals – everything contributed to put the foundation of a solid brief and the results are what defines the Creative Ones Team capabilities.
With no lack of modesty we tell you that We Create Online Beauty!
The beauty is what we all desire: physical beauty, a beautiful day spent with our beloved ones, the beauty of an art work, the beauty of a well made project…
Beauty means attitude, profound, intelligence, everything what is pleasing, harmony, happiness, trust, honesty. And this is just a short list.
We have strong values that we put in every online project made by us. We know that every client setts expectations about…beauty for his project: he wants a beautiful website, he wants a beautiful marketing campaign, he wants a beautiful online game….
Beauty doesn’t mean “polish” as in what’s on the surface. Beauty is the interface for what we develop, in a few words: productive features, customized apps, targeted campaigns…
We are aestheticians, we have the “bistoury” and besides the beautiful aspect that we obtain after any profound “operation”, we take to surface what brings power, trust and generates reliable measured results.
That being said you can relax on and rely on us.
Creative Ones – Senior Programmers & Designers UX for Brands and Agencies. Your Online Marketing Team.
Be online or don’t be at all!
In the past years if you had a TV commercial or a huge banner downtown it meant that you had a big marketing budget. Everybody saw the commercial, and remembered your brand, your product and afterwards they were searching for it in the store.
Today things are changed: the customer rigorously verify you through several filters.
If you show up in the customers face with an outdoor banner or a TV commercial they will “scan” you in online, analyse your website and the way that you communicate with your audience, they read previews, testimonials and only after a closer look and if you convince them, they will take the decision to come towards you.
The online environment runs along with technology development, the more phones become smartphones the more internet is browsed and the customer’s decision is based there.
To “browse” the internet became an insufficient expression. Now we are talking about a real journey that is happening, we have affection, experience, emotions….
Online tools keep up with trends. Online Marketing is more and more sophisticated.
Using Remarketing we can assist our website visitor from the intention of buying up to the decision of buying, and the best part is that we can observe his entire behaviour.
Remarketing is a clever way to connect with visitors to your website who may not have made an immediate purchase or enquiry.
Once a visitor left your website behind chances to come back are minimal.
Prin Remarketing ii re-amintesti de tine, ajungi din nou in fata lui, practic ai o noua sansa de a transforma un vizitator al site-ului tau in client.
Remarketing helps you to remember your website visitors of you, in this way you have another chance to obtain his attention and to transform it from visitor to client.
Remarketing is used through Google Adwords reaching around 85% of internet users.
- Tracking ( You see exactly what ads work, you test and see the most efficient campaign )
- You have full control over the budget ( you can easily choose your budget by seeing exactly what is working )
- Promoting is efficient and will not be expensive
As a part of Creative Ones I am proud that we are a Google Partner and we are a leading Digital Marketing Company that delivers online marketing solutions tailored specifically for any type of business.
A picture is worth a thousand words
We asked 100 people how a picture should be to convince them to buy the product from that picture.
The Answers are on our taste because it highlights exactly what we aim for when we offer to our customers a professional photographer shooting of their product..
People want to see in a product photo the following:
- Important details captured by camera lens
- Textures and surfaces that reproduce true reality
- The product is highlighted by being placed on a background and this helps the client to decide into buying the product
- Shapes and features captured accurately by the camera lens
- They want to see the exact product not a copy paste picture from another website
- They want to be convinced about the fact that the picture is the real thing to trust the brand
Don’t forget! Pictures make the difference between websites!
The higher quality pictures have the more your website will be convincing and the conversion rate will increase from visitors to customers.
Work with professionals especially when you have an online store or something to sell!
It’s all about the image that your brand is projecting to the world.
To convince yourself that we take the best product pictures take a look here: Product Photo Shooting
Have you considered how much incompetence will cost you?
Often we tend to choose cheap. Apparently cheaper will affect our pockets, because in essence it means to cut from quality and to opt for incompetence.
You take the cheapest pair of shoes…. You wear them a few days, they will start to break. Ok you buy glue you repair them with glue or you take them to the nearest shoemaker and you pay for a repair. Hmm besides the fact that you just made an unexpected expense you have in mind the fact that you are wearing something mended, worn. You endure and… you go on.
Ooops! The outsole just fell off and you had to go on an important meeting. What you’re going to do? You pay for another pair of shoes. You don’t have a choice, you must wear shoes when you leave the house. Maybe this time you learned your lesson.
You know how it’s said: we are to poor to buy cheap things.
So whenever you need online services choose to work with professionals to win:
- Quality and performance guarantee
- Guarantee of stability – a team will not disappear in thin air
- The guarantee of a team that constantly invest in performance – specialized courses, certificates, certifications from big companies like Google, Facebook and so on
- The guarantee that your project will be finished in time and will be with no mistakes
- The quality of services, team experience, transparent activity and costs, infrastructure which contributes directly to the performance of your project
- Full control over the project
We are here for you! And we are Creative Ones.