Successful participation at Internet & Mobile World 2016
Creative Ones has just successfully completed the third participation at the Internet & Mobile World, an event that took place at Romexpo between 5 to 6 October.
For two days we were exhibitors in the largest technology hub, presenting digital solutions that can grow businesses.
At Internet&Mobile World it was about infrastructure, security, risk management, CRM,ERP, SaaS, enterprise software apps, cloud solutions, devices, IOT ( Internet of Things ) digital marketing, e-commerce, and solutions for optimizing online businesses.
5 stages – Main Stage, Enterprise Stage, Digital & E-commerce Stage, Developers Stage and Marketing Innovation Stage – were dedicated to IT specialists , Java, Java Script, Digital Marketing and E-commerce, more than 130 international speakers or from Romania.
At Creative Ones stand, visitors were able to learn from our colleagues about programming and web design services and about CRM Creative Ones.
There were two days of intensive networking in which we paved new partnerships.
We thank the organizers for the excellent organization of the event!
Consumer Experience. It’s all that matters.
In the past few years marketing strategies changed a lot, in the right direction from product to consumer. The consumer became the focus for every action and marketing strategy and consumer experience is the concept that defines this orientation.
Consumer Experience represent the track of interactions made by the consumer with the brand, tracking that at the end it represents for the consumer an emotional, rational and psychological brand imprinting.
Here the brand battle begins – to win from a position of positive experience the mind and the heart of their customers. Companies that did not understood this thing yet will lose for sure on medium and long term.
Digital is the power right now and it will be for a long time.
“The interest and the marketing department resources began to concentrate on making a great digital experience to the consumers, being the most effective strategy for a company that wants to grow their profit and their income”
said Graham Cooke, CEO Qubit
What do we require to enable us to build a relevant digital presence for consumers?
We need segmentation, content/communication, context, proper tools, monitoring, and also a specialized team in digital.
We need an alignment of the offline objectives and online and also synergetic actions.
All of this should be done into the direction of building consumer experience
We prepared a series of questions that will be useful for your to-do list:
- Did you target your audience or specific groups and their characteristics?
- Do you communicate differently with targeted groups?
- From where your audience came from?
- How do you retain your loyal customers?
- Your website traffic is important do you know from where it came from?
- What websites generates you traffic?
- What are your most visited pages?
- What is the bounce rate on your pages?
- Do you have a blog?
- Do you have retargeting campaigns?
- Are you in top on the search on Google page?
- Do you have an email database?
- Do you build it constantly? What sources do you use?
- Do you send newsletters? What’s the frequency? To whom?
- What is the open rate of the newsletters?
- What is the unsubscribe rate?
- How relevant is the content that you send?
- Who are the people that watch and share your videos?
- What kind of users send comments?
- How do you give a better value of the product/service through your videos?
- Can you succeed to make a video viral?
- How active are your “employees” in conversations with your followers?
- Do you answer to comments or involve your audience?
- How is your monthly reach?
- How is the organic reach and how is the paid reach?
- How many users download your app?
- What is the utility of your app and why users should keep it in smartphones considering the limited storage?
- How many users uninstall your app?
Don’t forget! Improving experience for your consumer is the solution to keep them near you and to make them your brand ambassadors.
Bring your website at Creative Ones!
If you have a website and do not know what to do with it or know what to do with it but not doing it, if you want the world to know about you in online if you want to be different from the competition and stay one step ahead of them if you want your online presence to generate profit, then is simple: come with your website to us!
To be more efficient we prepared specially for you maintenance packages to choose what it suits your needs.
This means that you are on our preferred list and we give you priority so that your website will be in a good and optimal condition.
What does a maintenance package service means?
A maintenance package is in the form of a monthly subscription based on which:
- We host your website on our servers
- We update your content ( text, images, videos )
- We implement new functions on your website ( redesign your website, add new pages, update to the latest versions, we implement an administration panel, we will give you insights such as how many visitors access you website, what is the conversion rate, we implement a live chat, and we implement modules that will be useful for the website )
- We monitor uptime
- We backup your website periodical
- We protect, we scan for unwanted malware, and we make your website safe and secure
It’s important to know that benefiting from a monthly subscription your needs are prioritized by us and we can intervene quickly.
In this way we offer you an assurance of the maintained website and you will have our full support through our experts for making your website optimised and get a better rank on search engines.
If you have an online shop this maintenance package is a valuable thing to have.
Ask right now for a web maintenance services offer! As a bonus you will receive for free an audit for your website to know where you stand.