Brief Design – Advertising Banners
How do you create efficient tasks in the designing area:
Example: “Banner creation for AdWords campaign” “Facebook banners” “website banners” followed by explanatory texts.
- It helps us to receive additional information like:
- Identity manual
- Graphic elements in the following formats: ai, psd, png ,jpg ( logo, visual elements, photo, images, and stock vectors )
- Fonts ( compatible with: Windows, Mac, Web )
- Tasks should present the label of the product, for example: naming banner set for adwords “ Tires Offer Black Friday”
- Other information you should send:
Banner texts in language – Romanian / English:
- Main text: “specifications“
- product label: “ Tires”
- Price: “ 149 ron”
- Call to action “ Order now “
- Send link examples for the product image: ex: http://www.e-roti.ro/anvelope/anvelope-vara-kormoran-impulser-b2-145-70r13-71t-vara-autoturism-70-145-13-c-f-68-kormoran-t-190-km-h-71-345kg-1
- Send the dimension and extension, for example 150kb, jpg
- * 250 x 250 – Square
- * 200 x 200 – Small Square
- * 468 x 60 – Banner
- * 728 x 90 – Leader board
- * 300 x 250 – Inline Rectangle
- * 336 x 260 – Large Rectangle
- * 120 x 600 – Skyscraper
- * 160 x 600 – Wide Skyscraper
- * 300 x 600 – Half-Page Ad
- * 970 x 90 – Large Leader board
- Send a deadline example: 01-01-2017
(Română) Specialist Marketing Online cu Experienta
Mid-level Online Marketing Specialist
Successful participation at Internet & Mobile World 2016
Creative Ones has just successfully completed the third participation at the Internet & Mobile World, an event that took place at Romexpo between 5 to 6 October.
For two days we were exhibitors in the largest technology hub, presenting digital solutions that can grow businesses.
At Internet&Mobile World it was about infrastructure, security, risk management, CRM,ERP, SaaS, enterprise software apps, cloud solutions, devices, IOT ( Internet of Things ) digital marketing, e-commerce, and solutions for optimizing online businesses.
5 stages – Main Stage, Enterprise Stage, Digital & E-commerce Stage, Developers Stage and Marketing Innovation Stage – were dedicated to IT specialists , Java, Java Script, Digital Marketing and E-commerce, more than 130 international speakers or from Romania.
At Creative Ones stand, visitors were able to learn from our colleagues about programming and web design services and about CRM Creative Ones.
There were two days of intensive networking in which we paved new partnerships.
We thank the organizers for the excellent organization of the event!
Consumer Experience. It’s all that matters.
In the past few years marketing strategies changed a lot, in the right direction from product to consumer. The consumer became the focus for every action and marketing strategy and consumer experience is the concept that defines this orientation.
Consumer Experience represent the track of interactions made by the consumer with the brand, tracking that at the end it represents for the consumer an emotional, rational and psychological brand imprinting.
Here the brand battle begins – to win from a position of positive experience the mind and the heart of their customers. Companies that did not understood this thing yet will lose for sure on medium and long term.
Digital is the power right now and it will be for a long time.
“The interest and the marketing department resources began to concentrate on making a great digital experience to the consumers, being the most effective strategy for a company that wants to grow their profit and their income”
said Graham Cooke, CEO Qubit
What do we require to enable us to build a relevant digital presence for consumers?
We need segmentation, content/communication, context, proper tools, monitoring, and also a specialized team in digital.
We need an alignment of the offline objectives and online and also synergetic actions.
All of this should be done into the direction of building consumer experience
We prepared a series of questions that will be useful for your to-do list:
- Did you target your audience or specific groups and their characteristics?
- Do you communicate differently with targeted groups?
- From where your audience came from?
- How do you retain your loyal customers?
- Your website traffic is important do you know from where it came from?
- What websites generates you traffic?
- What are your most visited pages?
- What is the bounce rate on your pages?
- Do you have a blog?
- Do you have retargeting campaigns?
- Are you in top on the search on Google page?
- Do you have an email database?
- Do you build it constantly? What sources do you use?
- Do you send newsletters? What’s the frequency? To whom?
- What is the open rate of the newsletters?
- What is the unsubscribe rate?
- How relevant is the content that you send?
- Who are the people that watch and share your videos?
- What kind of users send comments?
- How do you give a better value of the product/service through your videos?
- Can you succeed to make a video viral?
- How active are your “employees” in conversations with your followers?
- Do you answer to comments or involve your audience?
- How is your monthly reach?
- How is the organic reach and how is the paid reach?
- How many users download your app?
- What is the utility of your app and why users should keep it in smartphones considering the limited storage?
- How many users uninstall your app?
Don’t forget! Improving experience for your consumer is the solution to keep them near you and to make them your brand ambassadors.
Bring your website at Creative Ones!
If you have a website and do not know what to do with it or know what to do with it but not doing it, if you want the world to know about you in online if you want to be different from the competition and stay one step ahead of them if you want your online presence to generate profit, then is simple: come with your website to us!
To be more efficient we prepared specially for you maintenance packages to choose what it suits your needs.
This means that you are on our preferred list and we give you priority so that your website will be in a good and optimal condition.
What does a maintenance package service means?
A maintenance package is in the form of a monthly subscription based on which:
- We host your website on our servers
- We update your content ( text, images, videos )
- We implement new functions on your website ( redesign your website, add new pages, update to the latest versions, we implement an administration panel, we will give you insights such as how many visitors access you website, what is the conversion rate, we implement a live chat, and we implement modules that will be useful for the website )
- We monitor uptime
- We backup your website periodical
- We protect, we scan for unwanted malware, and we make your website safe and secure
It’s important to know that benefiting from a monthly subscription your needs are prioritized by us and we can intervene quickly.
In this way we offer you an assurance of the maintained website and you will have our full support through our experts for making your website optimised and get a better rank on search engines.
If you have an online shop this maintenance package is a valuable thing to have.
Ask right now for a web maintenance services offer! As a bonus you will receive for free an audit for your website to know where you stand.
Apps for smartphones- Communicate successful with your audience
A Vodafone study made in 2015 showed that more than 63% of Romanians use a smartphone.
Another study from IRSOP, is informing us that more than 85% of those that use a smartphone also use an app.
Romanians prefer apps for different categories such as: social networks, tools and entertainment.
We all know that the smartphone storage is limited, if you don’t use a storage card.
We often delete apps when we know that we have insufficient space to save other apps that we will might use.
Furthermore, the last version of Google Play Store contains an uninstall manager that uses an elaborate system of analysis to see what programs you installed already, and will recommend you to uninstall apps that you don’t use them frequently.
The challenge for a business that wants to “conquer” the limited space of users smartphone with the app, is to create smart apps that will be useful for the user and he will keep them for a long time.
Imagine how important is for your business brand to have your logo on thousands of pages and to be seen from thousands of smartphones of active users!
Apps and custom softs are more and more integrated in the digital strategy of companies because they prove efficient in:
- Direct interactions with their audience
- Retaining existing customers
- Grow online visibility of their brands
- Positioning itself as a powerful brand, fresh, linked to the new trends in technology industry and in the needs of consumers
Business apps are a powerful communication tool for companies that go straight to their specific audience.
Creative Ones is creating, implementing, tracking apps for mobile devices that will help you to obtain a maximum result from this tools.
Let’s shape together that application for your clients and your potential clients!
Megaplaza.ro an online store that we take pride with it.
Online shopping catch more ground. We are increasingly busy or become more comfortable, but we always have access to internet. Now everything is one click away.
Online stores are racing to offer us best products at the best prices.
Megaplaza.ro online store is part of Creative Ones Portfolio.
Megaplaza is exactly what the name suggests: an online store, the size of a giant mall where you can find everything you need: from cosmetics to car parts and electronics and tour packages.
On www.megaplaza.ro you will find well-known brands, hundreds of products, vacations at very competitive prices, for Megaplaza negotiated unbeatable discounts on travel services.
Many times when we wanted to make an online purchase of a product we hit its lack of stock. On the site it can appear to be in stock, only to be contacted later by the store and to be proposed with a similar product because the product desired by us lacked from stock. Nothing more unpleasant, especially if the situation is experienced repeatedly in the same online store.
Therefore, along with Megaplaza.ro team we implemented a module that:
Is making an update of stock every 24 hours.
In this way, Megaplaza makes the maximum it can do so stocks or availability are displayed in real time.
We should not lose sight that an online store of Megaplaza stature is backed over by 480,000 products from hundreds and thousands of sources!
This module that updates the stock is very important for every online store.
On one hand, the module automatically updates, which eliminates the human intervention that would also be impossible when talking thousands of products.
On the other hand, eliminates the inconvenience of not being able to give customers what they want, because the erroneous information, not updated properly on the site.
Megaplaza offers its customers seven methods of payment, installment payment, payment through online lending, free delivery in certain conditions, and many other facilities for its customers online access (gift voucher, for example).
In online it is very important to put all the tools available to the client acquisition to make them easy and pleasant and the experience to make him come back and recommend you.
On homepage Megaplaza.ro you will find a generous space with banners where you can see all the promotions.
Also for the site and megaplaza.ro we implemented live chat module very useful for direct contact and real-time customer site.
We invite you to have a pleasant shopping on www.megaplaza.ro
Still the King: Content marketing
For several years, in all marketing conferences the talk is about “Content is the King”.
What is content marketing? Content marketing is the creation of valuable content and distribute it for marketing purposes.
In online where things happen in real time, especially on social networks, content is perhaps “More King” than ever.
You have very little time to attract attention.
Digital content like videos on YouTube, Facebook or blog posts, mobile applications can draw thousands and millions of consumers who interact with them or they disseminate in their circles. This type of online content, some experts called magnetic content can become ultra-viral and benefit the business if its quality and valuable.
What it means valuable?
Content should be:
- Well made
- Funny if is the case or at least pleasant
- Suitable for the channel that is sharing it
Let’s speak to the point. At Creative Ones over time we realized many online stores. The kind of shops that sell hundreds of thousands and hundreds of thousands of products. Yes, you read the figures right.
E-commerce market is heavily competed. But there are important elements that can make the difference between online stores, positioning some of them in the top.
These are the elements of web design and programming and content marketing.
Let us consider content marketing. A blog on an online store or a menu of tips will increase credibility with potential clients and make the existing ones loyal.
An online store that sells thousands of products, like many other online stores, moreover, that the buyer needs to find space to receive additional information to solve him a problem or convince him to make the purchase on the websites that is in question.
For example, an online store that sells products of all kinds and from where I intend to buy a pair of sunglasses, let’s say, I would appreciate reading an article like “How to choose appropriate glasses based on your face shape and in trend with the summer. ”
This kind of information, support and counselling, entitles me to believe that we are dealing with professionals who are preoccupied, with a team to support customer acquisition and to guide him to make the purchase much easier.
Otherwise, it’s like walking into a store full of products and can not find anyone to whom to ask for information. Somehow, so it happens with a store in the online space. Human factor disappears – adviser, the seller – and it’s just me, the buyer, to take decisions more or less good for me. It’s frustrating to decide this when the package arrives home.
Online stores have a clever marketing to make up for this lack of human factor through content marketing.
In short, when you start on the road to conquer customers, using useful and valuable content is better to know these tips:
- First identify which is your buyer profile and generate content in this direction.
- To keep in mind what the buyer needs, what could be interesting for him, what will determine and gain the confidence to make the purchase on your site.
- Have constantly in mind what the buyer needs, that it may involve, engage and conquer to make the purchase on your site.
- To do a research on Google and identify topics that have the highest volume of searches.
- Building professional content, specialized on “how to …” that provide valuable advice. Guides, eBooks also are resources you can put free on site and that users appreciate them.
Let’s have fun shopping.
Jobs in programming and web design. What it means to work at Creative Ones.
Because lately we announced several open spots in our company, we thought it would be useful to know more about us, about our team and our working environment. Here it is … The Creative Ones company profile.
- We have 5 years’ experience in the market
- We have colleagues that are with us from day 0 and they had a major contribution at developing the company
- The average age in our team is 29-30 years
- We are friends, we play football and we go on teambuildings
- We have big clients and we are proud to carry on valuable projects.
- We are partners and exhibitors at major events in our field.
- We have an excellent relationship with Google.
- We have periodic trainings very useful to our personal and professional development.
- We drink good coffee in the office
- We work also Monday we are proud of it because we love what we do
- We are social we stay on Facebook
- Receive welcome new colleagues and make them feel as if we know of a lifetime
- We listen to good music and sometimes we also watch football
- Suit and Tie are not allowed in our office
- We also have girls in our TEAM – they are elite programmers
Let’s meet! Follow our available jobs and send us your CV!